Yetti Sleeper Ice Shack Rentals
Welcome to Big Fish Encounters Sleeper Shacks!
No longer are you renting or buy from someone that hasn’t used the product – we have grown up ice fishing in Wisconsin for over 30 years. In that time, we have successfully catered to hundreds of night stays on the ice giving our customers great fishing memories. We carry and rent Yetti brand fish houses as they are light weight and built to last. The customized layout that we provide in our rentals and recommendations we can provide towards your build is sure to get you what you want for all seasons of fishing. You can explore before you buy by renting or come out for a tour of our shacks.
Rentals – Try before you buy!
Offering incredibly comfortable shacks, quality fishing and even a bit of knowledge. Our guests arrive via shuttle in our Ranger from shore to a warm shack with holes ready to fish in the beautiful Hayward and surrounding areas. The propane for heat is supplied each shack includes a generator with gasoline and a restroom with RV Toilet.
We offer multispecies spots to make the most of your trip, during the day you will have a chance at bluegill, crappie, or perch as well as Pike and Bass. When the sun goes down the walleyes typically move in and set lines with a light or alarm to notify you of a bite is the go-to but jigging will also produce! During colder times of the season hole covers are recommended to prevent the hole from freezing in and not fitting that next big fish through.
We strive to provide a comfortable environment during your stay with a focus on your fishing experience. We have a great track record of a comfortable and fishy environment – responsible harvest is key to conserving our smaller lakes. We encourage you to enjoy a meal of your catch while keeping this in mind.
Rental Time: 2 – 4 night stays
Check In: 1:00 p.m.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
***If your check in time is later – your check out time remains the same***
ALL SHACKS INCLUDE:
- Heat—the propane is provided
- Generator—3 gallons per day (additional cost/gallon above 3 gallons)
- Restroom—RV Style Toilet with door (TV toilet paper only)
- TV/Entertainment—at least one TV per shack with blu-ray player & radio
- Hole Covers—All holes include a safety cover to prevent lost items
- Big Picture Windows—Enjoy panoramic views; all shacks include a safety exit window
- Appliances—Induction Stove Top/Microwave/Skillet/Toaster/Coffee Pot/Crockpot
- Utensils/Paper Products—Additional supply as needed, leave what you have for the next guest
- Garbage — all garbage is the responsibility of the renter ($5 fee applies to garbage left upon check-out)
- Damage/Cleanliness/Policy Compliance Deposit— $300 per shack damage deposit (refunded at checkout), cleanliness, and policy compliance deposit collected upon rental and returned upon check out.
- Pet Policy— although loved, we do not allow your furry friends at this time.
- Sportsmanship Policy — In order to continue to offer our shacks to customers, it is important that all individuals practice good sportsmanship behavior while fishing in our shacks up to including awareness of having catch and release methods, harvesting only enough fish to enjoy a few meals, respecting other fisherman on the lake, discarding of fish appropriately, and any other guidelines that are discussed by owner at the time of check-in.
Rental Duration: the duration period will be by hours when selecting – however, each rental will be charged per night based on the check in/check out times above.
>>> Secure Your Rental >>>