Minn Kota Traxxis 80 Transom Mount Trolling Motor 42″ Shaft
- One-Hand-Stow – A remarkably simple, one-hand stow mechanism gets Traxxis in and out of the water in no time. Just pull up and forward to stow the motor with no buttons or release levers. Then when it’s time to go, use the easy-access thumb release to deploy Traxxis into any of ten different positions.
- Steering Tension Control – The innovative collar allows you to adjust steering tension to your desired level. You can keep it loose for effortless steering or tighten it down to keep motor in place, allowing for true vertical stowing.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller – Tilts (up to 45?) and extends (up to 6″) to give you maximum control.
- Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster – This easy-to-use adjuster lets you change depths quickly, simply and securely. When you find your depth, it locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter – Tells you how much battery life you have left – at the push of a button.
- Digital Maximizer™ – Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don’t waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery – extending your time on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 2-Year Warranty – This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
|Universal Sonar 2||No|