Panoptix LiveScope System is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish! You get both LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes in one transducer. It’s easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
- Includes: LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box, Panoptix LVS32 transducer, trolling motor barrel mount, trolling motor shaft mount, transom mount, power cable, 2 m Garmin marine network cable with small connector, network adapter cable, mounting hardware and documentation
- Easy to install and integrate with Garmin Chartplotter
- Maximum Depth: Down and Forward 200′ (61 m)
- Temperature Range: GLS 10 Black Box operates from -15°C to 70°C; Panoptix LiveScope LVS32 Transducer operates from 0°C to 40°C
- Power Input: 10-32 V; Power Usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max; Fuse Size: 7-1/2 A