Humminbird XP-9-HW Puck
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 — GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 — GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N — All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N — All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N — All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N — All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N — All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 — All models (In Open Water Mode).
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XP 9 HW as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHRIP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
In-Hull Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Intended for glue-in installation inside single layer fiberglass hulls. Includes epoxy kit and 20’ cable.
|Sonar Type||Dual Spectrum|
|Current Models||HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, HELIX 10, HELIX 12|
What’s in the Box:
- SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G2
- Power cable
- Gimbval bracket
- Unit Cover
- XM 14 HW MSI T
There are no reviews yet.