Garmin Reactor™ 40 Steer-by-wire Standard Corepack With GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
- This Reactor 40 standard corepack is the perfect companion for your boat’s steer-by-wire system.
- Yes, it features a solid-state 9-axis AHRS. And yes, that means you can mount it nearly anywhere.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simple.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- The GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience
This corepack works with SeaStar Optimus systems, Yanmar Marine ZT370 sterndrive electronic power steering systems and ZF 2800 Pod drives. It requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter.
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error and more.
Hold your course on the sea — this autopilot reacts to conditions, so you can remain confident even when you’re pitching or rolling.
All autopilots require commissioning and calibration. Reactor 40 makes it quick and easy.
Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument).
Reactor 40 corepack with the GHC 50 autopilot instrument to adds a dedicated, touchscreen autopilot display to your helm. Plus, GHC 50 allows you to share data and settings with Garmin MFDs and other installed Garmin devices.
When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately). You can even gain additional benefits such as the follow route and Auto Guidance+™ features1.
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
|Dimensions||3 19/32″ diameter (91.4 mm)|
|Weight||5.6 oz (159 g)|
|Temperature range||From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)|
|Case material||Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards|
|CCU cable length||9.5 ft (3 m)|
|NMEA 2000 power input||9-16V|
|NMEA 2000 LEN||3 (150 mA)|
|Dimensions (L Diameter)||29/32″ 1″ (23 mm 25 mm)|
|Weight||2.4 oz (68 g)|
|Temperature range||from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)|
|Cable length||10 ft (3.0 m)|
What’s in the Box:
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC™ 50 helm control display
- CCU cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators