Garmin Compact Reactor™ 40 Kicker Autopilot With GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
- This Reactor 40 kicker autopilot is the perfect companion for your small gasoline-powered boat.
- Sit back and relax. With this autopilot, you can maintain heading hold and stay on course.
- You’re not just getting an autopilot; you’re getting a convenient floating handheld remote, too.
- Easily fine-tune autopilot throttle settings with the touch of a button.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- The GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experien
Designed for small gasoline boats, this Reactor 40 kicker autopilot gives you the extra hand you need, so you can fish and explore paradise worry-free.
This kicker autopilot works for boats with small gasoline outboard motors up to 25 horsepower1.
Whether you’re fishing for your favorite species or just taking your sailboat out of the marina, this autopilot helps maintain heading hold and route to keep you on course — even against wind, waves or heavy current.
The Reactor 40 kicker autopilot includes a convenient floating handheld remote control with a bright, sunlight-readable display. This allows you to quickly and easily control throttle settings as well as drop to idle speeds when netting a fish or coming up to a mooring.
1See Autopilot Guide for details on supported motors and required accessories
|Motor side||Extends 4" (10.3 cm) from end of tilt tube|
|Motor||2.5" (6.2 cm) diameter|
|Overall length||Closed 17.5" (44.5 cm); Extended 25.3" (64.4 cm)|
|Dimensions||6.0" x 2.5" x 1.1" (15.1 x 5.9 x 2.8 cm)|
|Operating temperature range||0° to 70° C|
|Water rating||IPX7 (excluding cable)|
What’s in the Box:
- GHC 50 helm control display
- CCU (Course computer unit)
- ECU (Electronic control unit)
- ECU power cable
- ECU to CCU interconnect cable
- Steering actuator
- Throttle actuator
- Autopilot remote
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
- NMEA 2000 power cable