Garmin NSUS008R Navionics+ U.S. West microSD
- Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content, with an updated color palette and Navionics style appearance, provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail
- Easy access to daily chart updates is available via the ActiveCaptain® ap
- Built-in Auto Guidance+™ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance, along with chart data and frequently traveled routes, to calculate a suggested path to follow from dock to dock (Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.)
- NOAA raster cartography is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain® app and can be displayed on your mobile device or compatible chartplotter
- Depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your target depths at a glance
- For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1’ contours provide a more detailed depiction of bottom structu
- To aid in navigation, the shallow water shading feature highlights depths up to a user-defined level
- ActiveCaptain® community content provides valuable POIs, recommendations and advice from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment
- Cartography updates are available via annual renewable subscription (the first year of updates is included)
Detailed coverage of the lakes, rivers and coasts of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming, Hawaii, and the Johnston and Palmyra Atolls.
Plot your paradise — with the best, most up-to-date Garmin Navionics+™ marine cartography on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. For offshore or inland waters, this all-in-one solution offers detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers and more. It features shaded depth contours, advanced Auto Guidance+™ technology and access to daily updates via the ActiveCaptain® app for the freshest chart data every time out. Combining the best features of Garmin and Navionics® automatic routing solutions, Auto Guidance+ gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances and more. (Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.) Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to select depth ranges for the best fishing spots. Downloadable NOAA raster imagery is also available for those who want the familiar look of paper charts.