Garmin LCA100F LakeVü g3 Canada
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated inland maps that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Coverage for more than 13,500 total lakes, of which more than 4,800 have 1’ contours
- Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. Canada LakeVü g3 inland maps provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated inland maps that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Auto Guidance – Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1.
Depth Range Shading – This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading – To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Access Your Charts and Maps – Download the ActiveCaptain® app to use OneChart™, which gives you access to all your charts and maps from your mobile device and even lets you purchase new ones.
1Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices. Auto Guidance is not included in preloaded LakeVü g3 for ECHOMAP™ Plus series chartplotters.
|Total lakes covered||13,500+|
|Garmin Elite surveyed lakes||No|
|Auto Guidance technology||Yes|
|High-resolution relief shading||No|
|Depth range shading||Yes|
|Shallow water shading||Yes|
|Unique 3-D views||No|
|Dynamic lake level||No|
|High-resolution satellite imagery||No|
|Surface and side scan sonar photos||No|