Garmin Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar System GCV™ 20 Scanning Sonar Black Box Without Transducer
- Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar system provides crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü sonar provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish up to 200’ deep below your boat
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü sonar delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat
- Share seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters as well as networking Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar
Clarity and detail are redefined with the Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar system. Using an easy-to-install, networkable GCV 20 sonar black box with an included three-array GT34UHD transducer, now you can get scanning sonar images in ultra high-definition. You see everything below and off to the sides of your boat in amazingly sharp, crisp detail.
This sonar system provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
See stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
You can share your Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar images seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters. You can also add optional Panoptix all-seeing sonar to your networked sonars.
|Garmin Marine Network™ ports||3|
|Temperature range||From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|Frequencies supported||Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
|Transmit power||500 W rms|
|Maximum depth||200′ Ultra High-Definition ClearVü
125′ to each side Ultra High-Definition SideVü, 250′ total
|Dimensions||9.9″ 7.6″ 2.6″ (251 mm 192 mm 66 mm)|
What’s in the Box:
- GCV 20 Sonar Black Box
- Right-angle power cable
- Right-angle ethernet cable
- Mounting hardware