Garmin GC14 marine Camera
- Provides an extra set of eyes aboard your vessel to monitor areas above or below decks
- Analog camera delivers excellent quality images, even in low light; perfect for engine rooms
- Provides visibility in low light up to 15 meters, an improvement over previous generation analog cameras
- Reverse-image setting on compatible chartplotters helps when backing out of tight locations such as a crowded marina
- Rotate images on compatible chartplotters 90/180/270 degrees so you can mount in any orientation
See more of what’s happening on or around your boat with our GC 14 marine camera. With GC 14 on your vessel, you’ll be able to monitor areas inside and outside while you’re on the water or while you’re docked.
This small and discreet analog camera delivers excellent quality images that can be viewed via onboard TVs, video monitors or compatible chartplotters that support video input. Use it in multiple areas above or below decks, and view on one chartplotter or across multiple networked compatible chartplotters.
GC 14 features a convenient reverse-image setting to help you back out of tight locations such as a crowded marina. It even provides clear images in low light, making it perfect for monitoring your dark engine room. Easy to install, its small size and rugged weatherproof case allow for flexible placement.
Reverse-image setting (available on compatible Garmin chartplotters) helps when backing out of tight locations, such as a crowded marina.
Rotate images on compatible chartplotters 90/180/270 degrees so you can mount in any orientation
|Dimensions||2.0" 1.7" (5.1 4.4 cm)|
|Weight||6.7 oz (190 g)|
|Resolution||PAL: 976(H) x 582(V)|
|Viewing angle||DxHxV(°) = 95.0° x69.0° x52.0°|
|Scanning system||PAL: 625 lines 2:1 interlaced|
|Video output||1.0 Vp-p composite 75 ohms composite|
|Low-light vision range||Up to 49’ (15 meters)|
|S/N ratio||More than 56 db (AGC off)|
|Operating temperature||-4° to 140°F (from -20° to 60°C)|
|Power consumption||90 mA (IR off), 170mA (IR on), @12 Vdc|
|Compass safe distance||10″|