Airmar M265C-LH Low High CHIRP In-Hull Transducer with Garmin 12-Pin
- Depth only
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz, 25° to 16° beamwidth, Maximum depth of 914 m (3000′)
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz, 10° to 6° beamwidth, Maximum depth of 304 m (1000′)
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Plastic transducer housing and mounting tank
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, squid—133 kHz, and cod—175 kHz. The M265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidths. This powerhouse delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths.
Airmar’s M265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 and 65 kHz for excellent deep-water performance. The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 and 210 kHz with a narrow, 10° to 6°, bandwidth—perfect for picking apart structure and pinpointing tight-holding fish in structure.
The transducer is installed in the included tank which is cut to the boat’s deadrise angle and affixed inside the hull. When the transducer is placed inside the tank, it is properly oriented for optimal performance. The M265LH is a popular choice for customers not wanting to drill a hole in their hull and for trailered or lifted boats.
|Cable-Length||10 m (33′)|
|Deadrise Range||0° to 22°|
|Low Frequency||42-65 kHz|
|Low Frequency Beamwidth||25°-16°|
|Max Deadrise||Accommodates a deadrise angle up to 30° with the longest side of the tank installed parallel to the centerline (keel) of the hull|
|Max Depth||Low frequency- 914 m (3000′), High frequency- 304 m (1000′)|
|Single or Dual Frequency||CHIRP-Ready Dual-Band|
|High Frequency||130-210 kHz|
|High Frequency Beamwidth||10°-6°|