- TRUE SIDE DOOR DESIGN
- Features a patent pending frame design, purpose-built for side entry. Two oversized side doors make it easy to get in and out of the shelter without stepping around holes or gear.
- 25.5 SQUARE FEET
- Spacious and comfortable, with plenty of fishable area for a heater, electronics, and multiple people fishing multiple lines.
- Eskimo IQ™ (Insulated Quilted) fabric retains heat and reduces condensation—up to 35% warmer than comparable non-insulated shelters.
- VERSATILE FOLDING BENCH SEAT
- Dual-directional bench seat folds down and out of the way for transport, or folds up for easy sled access. Constructed of high-strength steel and TearTuff™ mesh for all-day comfort.
- DURABLE HEAVY GAUGE SLED
- Using a heavy gauge material as a base adds density and thickness to the corners and edges, increasing the strength and longterm durability of the sled.
- GRAY INTERIOR
- Brightens the interior by not absorbing light, making it easier to see what you’re doing. Provides the best of both worlds for sight fishing, when shelter is darkened with window
|FISHABLE AREA||25.5 ft2|
|SET-UP SIZE||99″(L) x 60″(W) x 75.5″(H)|
|SLED SIZE||60″(L) x 37″(W) x 10″(H)|
|COLLAPSED SIZE||60″(L) x 42″(W) x 22″(H)|
|FABRIC||IQ™ Insulated Fabric|
|FRAMEWORK||Steel / Aluminum|
|DOORS||(2) Side Doors|
|SEATING||TearTuff™ Bench Seat|