Minn Kota Edge 55 Trolling Motor with 45″ Shaft
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability.
- 5-Speed Settings: Choose from five speed settings to dial in the right speed control when you’re trolling.
- Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read directional indicator is built into the top of the trolling motor head on Edge foot control models.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4″ motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Don’t let the size fool you. Edge’s compact mount is built with extruded, anodized aluminum for rugged, no-nonsense strength. Add a rock-solid Latch & Door mount and an impact resistant composite head, and you have a motor that’s perfect for smaller boats and big days on the water.
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||55 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Heel-Toe / Cable|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
What’s in the Box:
- Edge 55 lb. 45″ foot-control motor
- MKP-32 Prop
- Hold Down Strap
- Mounting Hardware