This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers, including the Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time. This chartplotter comes with a GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, which shows you a crystal-clear image below your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation. Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics data that covers more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1′ contours. Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1′ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
- The sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount and a transducer for Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar
- See below your boat in incredible detail with included transducer
- Navigate any waters with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps
- Share data with other devices on your network; Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
- Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs